Thursday, November 6, 2008

Campaign Withdrawal Syndrome

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm starting to suffer from Campaign Withdrawal Syndrome.

After being more or less consumed (emotionally and otherwise) in the Obama campaign, I'm having trouble dealing with the return to normal life. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about the Wealthy Street office that is now just an empty shell, with people cleaning up and unplugging computers and taking posters off the wall.

I have to stop looking at the blogs because the news can't ever be as good as it was yesterday - and it's only a matter of time before the shitheads take their knives out and start squabbling about this little detail or that minor flub.

This was a historic event and I'm not sure we'll ever see likes of it again.

It's hard to let it go.

No comments: